Invalidation in Cloudimage and Filerobot interfaces stands for "CDN cache invalidation" or "CDN Purge".
Your browser keeps local cache, that's why after Invalidation you need to check the Image/Website in "Incognito mode" or to clear the browser's cache.
If you are using WordPress or Magento and you have installed some caching plugins (like WP Rocket, LiteSpeed Cache, etc) and the issue persists, then we suggest you to clear your WordPress/Magento cache.
If the problem persists after flushing the cache, please check the URL(s) that you sent in the Invalidation request:
- for Cloudimage tokens created before November 2021, the invalidated URL should include "/v7/". Example: /v7/https://img.domain.com/image2.jpg
- for Cloudimage tokens created after November 2021, the invalidated URL should not include "/v7/". Example: https://img.domain.com/image2.jpg
- if you are using Origin prefix, its value should not be included. Example: images/image1.jpg
- if you are using an alias, the alias should be invalidated (not the original value). Example: _alias_/images/image1.jpg
- if you are using Invalidation with scope 'original', please do not append any query string parameters at the end of the invalidated URL. Example:
If your image URLs are correctly supplied but the issue persists, please contact our Support team and provide the following information:
- Your token
- A short description of your issue
- Image URL
- Old and new image (what is the expected result and what is the actual result you see)