Cloudimage PRO, ROCKET, and ENTERPRISE customers, as well as all Filerobot customers, may use the URL signature/sealing functionalities. These features are meant to prevent your images URLs from being altered (e.g. restrict the access to the Original URL, the watermark removal, etc).
The key difference between URL signature and URL sealing is that URL sealing allows additional parameters to be appended to the image URL (it only seals what is encoded in the ci_eqs parameter) while the URL Signature does not allow that.
Your token cannot have both URL sealing and URL signature enabled at the same time.
Once activated, these features have a global scope, which means that any new or existing image URLs that are processed with your token will immediately benefit from them.
To enable URL sealing or URL signature for your token, follow these steps:
- Choose a SALT value
- Prepare your image URLs according to the guidelines below for:
- open a ticket to our Support team with topic: "Enable URL signature" or "Enable URL sealing"
- in the message body provide your token and the chosen SALT value
- confirm that you are aware once the sealing/signature is turned on, all non-prepared images will stop working.
- we will activate the requested feature for you and will reply in a timely manner.
If you have any questions about URL sealing or URL signature, please do not hesitate to contact us.