Yes, you can include own custom HTTP header(s) to origin images requests in Cloudimage.
Custom HTTP headers are commonly meant to provide additional information that may be pertinent to a web developer, or for troubleshooting purposes and even implementing particular logic on the server side.
To set up custom HTTP header(s), please follow these steps:
- Step 1 - In the Cloudimage Admin panel, select Image Settings from the left menu.
- Step 2 - Select Domains and scroll down to Headers section
- Step 3 - Add "name" and its "value" for the headers.
- Step 4 - Click on "Save" (on the bottom of the page).
In case of any issues with the setting up of the custom headers, please reach out to our Support team and provide the following information:
- Your token;
- A short description of the issue;
Please sign in to leave a comment.