Whether it is an incident or a simple query, it may happen that we will ask you for a cURL in order to speed up the troubleshooting or investigation because the cURL will give us important and valuable information.
The step-by-step guide below should help you to perform this action:
1. Open Network Tab in Dev Tools, by right-clicking ->Inspect on the specific image/webpage.
2. After opening the Network Tab in Dev Tools, right-click on a request and click Copy->Copy as cURL.
3. Now, your cURL request gets copied and you can run in a terminal that will mirror the request your browser made.
For the example that we took, the cURL request looks like this:
curl 'https://doc.cloudimg.io/sample.li/paris.jpg' \
-H 'authority: doc.cloudimg.io' \
-H 'accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/avif,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8,application/signed-exchange;v=b3;q=0.7' \
-H 'accept-language: en-US,en;q=0.9' \
-H 'cache-control: no-cache' \
-H 'cookie: visid_incap_2593815=nIqZr4b9SaKyi2n9QWcINUDq4WMAAAAAQUIPAAAAAAChWAlA0Vt9YtuKOkP2nnOm' \
-H 'pragma: no-cache' \
-H 'sec-ch-ua: "Google Chrome";v="111", "Not(A:Brand";v="8", "Chromium";v="111"' \
-H 'sec-ch-ua-mobile: ?0' \
-H 'sec-ch-ua-platform: "macOS"' \
-H 'sec-fetch-dest: document' \
-H 'sec-fetch-mode: navigate' \
-H 'sec-fetch-site: none' \
-H 'sec-fetch-user: ?1' \
-H 'upgrade-insecure-requests: 1' \
-H 'user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/22.214.171.124 Safari/537.36' \
Also, we need the screenshot of the response header section and text copy of:
- x-cloudimg-traceid for Cloudimage (CiI_018_20230328072216_a8f48_LEiQ#330y)
- x-Airstore-TraceID for Filerobot
If you have any questions or issues feel free to contact our Support team and provide the below details:
- Your Cloudimage OR Filerobot token
- Short description of your issue